Professional Insulation Company
Blue Label Services provides insulation services that improve indoor comfort and produce savings on energy bills. Proper insulation reduces demands on home cooling systems in the hot and humid climate of Cypress, TX. Modern materials will combat the heat that we experience in this suburban community. We’re experts at insulating homes. We’re available to improve the energy efficiency of any existing home.
Choose us because we have:
- Certified technicians
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive rates
- Expert knowledge
Custom Insulation Services in Cypress
We provide insulation services in Cypress that are an affordable upgrade to your home. Improved insulation will pay off for years. Having proper insulation might even make your air conditioning system last longer because of the reduced strain on the equipment. A qualified technician from Blue Label Services will evaluate your home. We’ll find air leaks, and other types of issues, and assess the state of your home’s existing insulation and ventilation. After identifying your needs, we’ll recommend ideal products for sealing drafts and insulating attics. You can depend on us to provide access to the highest-quality modern insulation materials on the market.
Insulation options we offer are:
- Loose fill Blown In Insulation
- Fiberglass batts for vertical walls in the attic
Precision Insulation Installation
Our insulation services in Cypress will ensure that you get the greatest R-value level of protection. We’ll install materials appropriate for your attic space. During the process of insulating your home, we’ll pay close attention to ventilation needs and vapor barriers. These elements are critical for delivering optimal results and preventing material deterioration down the road. The trained technicians at Blue Label Services can manage every detail of a successful insulation project.
Soffit to attic ventilation is a critical component of a properly blown-in insulation job. Baffles are installed to prevent blocking the air at the soffit from moving to the upper attic and roof vents.
Additionally, every blown-in insulation job should have rulers attached through out the attic to ensure the proper amount of insulation has been added and is distributed evenly.
How do you know if you could benefit from more insulation?
Insulation is an investment and has a return on that investment. What you need to know is where your at today to determine if you need to add more insulation in your attic. Here are the basics:
- If your current insulation in the attic ceiling is less than 11 inches you may be able to benefit from more insulation.
- Most new homes are being insulated to a R40 or better. R30 is the minimum you want in your home to maximize the benefits of lower energy bills and improved comfort in your home.
- Many homes we service have only 4 inches of insulation in the ceiling with attic above them. This equates to about an R10 to R13.
- Some of these homes have only batt insulation in the ceiling. Blown-in insulation helps to build a barrier against that hot attic air when installed on top of the batt insulation.
- Some other notes to consider is that insulation is not the only way to reduce your energy bills and be more comfortable in your home. Your cooling and heating equipment could be very old and not very efficient.
- Your duct work could be leaking air into the attic and not all that air is going into the home.
- Your return air could be to small to allow the cooling system to operate at it’s best efficiency. We see this all the time and have improved the comfort in the home and reduced energy bills just by adding another return air to the cooling system.
- There could be openings in the attic allowing hot air down your walls.
Consider having us come out and perform a simple Energy Analysis and discuss your options for reducing your energy consumption and making your home a more comfortable place to enjoy!