Also known as IAQ, Indoor Air Quality, is a term that refers to the air quality within and around buildings and structures, as it relates to the health and comfort of building occupants. Having high-quality indoor air is essential for comfort, well-being, and overall health and happiness. In order to determine the indoor air quality of your home or business, professional testing and equipment are necessary.
As a part of our indoor air quality program, the professionals at Blue Label Services provide air quality testing in Houston. Our team understands the value of having clean, healthy air flowing through your cooling and heating systems.
Why Choose Us
We provide a flat-rate, upfront quote, we are reliable and on-time.
In order to improve your indoor air quality, we evaluate, test, and eventually optimize your current temperature control, filter solution, air purification, and ventilation equipment. You can trust us to get the job done right in the Greater Houston area.
Who Needs Air Quality Tests in Houston?
Everybody can benefit from having high indoor air quality. However, some pollutants in the air are especially harmful to children, elderly people, and those with health problems, allergies, or asthma.
What We Test For
When we visit your home for an indoor air quality assessment, we will test for a variety of different air contaminants. These include:
- Mold: Molds are living things that produce spores that float in the air, land and damp surfaces, and grow. Exposure to mold can cause fever-type symptoms that include sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and rashes.
- Toxins: A variety of different toxins can be found in your home. Also known as VOCs, these are emitted by a wide array of products, such as paints, paint strippers, cleaning supplies, varnishes, pesticides, air fresheners, moth repellents, and more.
- Pollutants: The main pollutants that are found inside homes are combustion pollutants. They are gases or particles that come from burning materials like space heaters, gas stoves, water heaters, dryers, and fireplaces.
- Radon: Radon is a gas that is formed in soil. It enters homes through cracks and openings in floors and walls that are in contact with the ground.
Why You Should Get Your Air Tested
Because most people spend the majority of time indoors, in their homes or places of work, the air that we breathe indoors can put people at risk for health problems, especially if the air is unclean or filled with pollutants. Health effects from indoor air pollutants may be experienced soon after exposure, or possibly, years later.
If you would like an air quality assessment from Blue Label Services, you simply need to contact us and let us know what day and time you want us to visit. All of our air quality assessments are at no charge. During the visit, we will:
- Provide a real-time digital reading of the current quality of the air in your home.
- Inspect your current system setup for opportunities to help you.
- Discuss with you what you are concerned about and provide a solution.
Air Quality Products
At Blue Label Services, we use the following air quality improvement products:
- Dust-free active air purifier
- UV light that keeps your evaporator coil clean
- Whole-home media filter
- Duct cleaning
How to Get in Touch with Air Quality Experts in Houston
Contact us today at (832) 968-8630 for all your indoor air quality needs.